Job Title : Account Executive
Experience : Associated
- Business Development
- General Business
The Account Executive works as the primary sales and coordinating link between our company and various clients in the Events, PR, Marketing and Advertising sectors. Â The Account Executive is responsible for the introduction, contracting, coordination and ongoing communication between all involved.
The primary goal of the account executive is to build sales by prospecting for new clients and generate income by nurturing existing customer relationships.
The Account Executive must understand the clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout project, often on a daily basis. The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
The Account Executive acts as the primary liaison between our company and various clients. Making sales presentations to potential clients, preparing bids and contracts are essential job duties. Other duties will include:
- Research clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Works to devise projects that generate new client’s.
- Pitches and presents project ideas and budgets to potential clients
- Negotiates with clients about ongoing projects to generate future profitable business
- Collaborate and monitor the status of each client’s project and verify the projects will be completed to client satisfaction, on time and within budgets.
- Takes responsibility of all sales operations to meet company objectives.
- Develop ongoing professional relationships with clients
- Write client reports for management
- Remain aware of Chinese law and accounting procedures
Desired Skills and Expertise
The Account Executive helps our company by attracting new clients for the services we sell. The objective is to achieve company goals and financial targets set each year. Â In order to best achieve this, the following will be required:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can use personal initiative to drive sales.
- Confident, witty and un-irritably persuasive.
- Good organizational andÂ time management skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Fluency in Chinese (with a preference for Shanghaiese)
- Strong English language communication skills
- Confidence to solve problems, not avoid them
The ideal candidate will:
- Be Enthusiastic, energetic, imaginative, outgoing and diplomatic;
- Have good and clear written and verbal communication skills;
- Have basic & recent IT understanding & skill with MAC systems & software;
- Be professionally smart and well dressed in appearance;
- Maintain the ability to deal with pressure and work to tight deadlines;
- Have effective organizational abilities and able to work independently;
- Maintain excellent people skills and be sociable.
Long hours are common, and all staffs are expected to work with flexibly in hours to meet project deadlines.
Candidates must have passion for achieving the business goals, and use this passion to find ways to make things happen use their own personal initiative.Â Candidates that prove they have multi-tasking ability, common sense and whom are self motivated and who use their own initiative to plan ahead and always be prepared for any eventual circumstance will go the front of the line for consideration in hiring.